Monday, November 26, 2007

Back in Canada

"Welcome back to hell!"

My colleague graciously greeted me with this quote upon my arrival back into the office this morning, as I was oblivious to the mountain of problems that had accumulated during my absence. All these issues were embedded somewhere in the stack of 418 unopened emails that were piled in my Inbox. *Sigh*

As I mentally prepared myself for Hell Week, I reflected for one moment to try to rationalize my cubicle-existence in the wake of the grand journey that I had embarked upon. My adventure was now reduced to some digital images on a screen, and fading memories in my mind. However, I know that everything I experienced will stay with me forever, and that those experiences are the real value of my trip.

Now, I will try to return to some sort of routine and recover from the jet-lag that I am feeling. Oh yeah, I will also attempt to adjust to the cold and the snow here that first gave me its frosty reception when I arrived in Montreal.

This is my last blog post, thus concluding my journey. I would like to thank everyone for their comments and emails during my trip....it was fun being able to share my experiences with all of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's too bad that your trip is over; I really enjoyed reading your blog and by doing that almost taking part in all your adventures. You woke my appetite to visit that great country! Thanks, Aman!